Madd Gear VX8 Team Alloy
Every year the Team Edition scooter is the bestseller in the Madd Gear range. For the new 2018 MGP VX8 Team scooter, we know that this trend will continue.
The MGP VX8 Team has been designed to give pro riders the specification that they need to progress at a price they'll love.
Wider 4.8" deck to allow for more foot space.
Upsweep DDAM chrome plated fade finish.
New MG Logo bar stamp.
Bigger 120mm Fuse core wheels with new MGP polyurethane.
Anodized Extreme alloy double clamp.
Downtube and MFX deck blocks.
AT A GLANCE:
• DECK: MGP 83º INTEGRATED 20” LONG X 4.8” WIDE VX8 6061 T4 & T6 HEAT TREATED & FLUTED WITH 3 CONCAVE.
• FORK: THREADLESS M3 ALLOY HIC.
• HEADSET: MFX INTEGRATED HIC.
• BARS: 23” WIDE X 24” HIGH 4031 JAPANESE CHROMOLY CHROME PLATED FADE UPSWEEP FLUTED BAR.
• WHEELS: 120MM FUSE CORE WITH MGP PROPRIETARY POLYURETHANE BLEND.
• FINISH: DURABLE ANODIZED FINISHES OR LIMITED-EDITION NEO COATED WITH MFX DOWNTUBE INSERT AND DECK BLOCKS.