Madd Gear VX8 Pro Red
Setting the bar for quality and specification, the MGP VX8 Pro scooter has had some massive upgrades for the Madd Gear 2018 VX8 Scooter range.
The foundation for all MGP scooters has been built upon the Madd Gear Pro model scooter. Every aspect of the VX8 Pro scooter is tailored to meet the needs of up and coming pro riders.
Wider 4.5" deck to provide a more stable platform for riders.
New headtube cut out.
Longer, two-tone 150mm TPR grind grips with MG Logo bar ends (two-tone colours depend on model).
New MG Logo bar stamp.
Bigger 110mm Corrupt hollow core wheels with new MGP polyurethane
Alloy double clamp with cut outs for reduced weight.
Downtube and MFX deck blocks.
AT A GLANCE:
• DECK: MGP 83º INTEGRATED 19.5” LONG X 4.5” WIDE VX8 6061 T4 & T6 HEAT TREATED & FLUTED WITH 3º CONCAVE.
• FORK: THREADLESS M1 ALLOY HIC.
• HEADSET: MFX INTEGRATED HIC.
• BARS: 21” WIDE X 23” HIGH 4031 JAPANESE CHROMOLY POWDER COATED UPSWEEP FLUTED BAR.
• WHEELS: 110MM CORRUPT CORE WITH MGP PROPRIETARY POLYURETHANE BLEND.
• FINISH: DURABLE SOLID OR FADE POWDER COATING WITH MFX DOWNTUBE INSERT AND DECK BLOCKS.